As I’m zipping through my twenties there are some serious lessons I’ve come to learn. Some I luckily learned before making the mistake but most resulting in learning through failure, but I think that’s the best more effective way to learn anyway. If you know how it feels to get something wrong then you can learn the right thing and avoid feeling that way again.
So I’ll rename this piece I found on the internet to 20 Mistakes You Should Learn From in Your 20’s because lets face it, mistakes will be made. Cest Lavie!
20. Working for money, not building you dreams
19. Thinking that this is the right time to fall in love
18. Trying to act like the (wo)man other than becoming one
17. Making friends instead of earning trust
16. Not caring because- YOLO
15. Making on your wants, needs
Read the rest HERE