Oh Boy I am learning this more and more each day. Success is not easy and I truly believe the difference between succesful (don’t confuse that with wealthy) people and not so succesful people is that they are willing to do the hard stuff. The most important one to me being never….ever give up no matter how impossible it seems. I’m sure many of you saw this floating around the internet but I still wanted to share 🙂
1. You have to make the call you’re afraid to make
2. You have to get up earlier than you want to get up.
3. You have to give more than get in return right away.
4. You have to care more about others than they care about you.
5. You have to fight when you are already injured, bloody, and sore.
6. You have to feel unsure and insecure when playing if safe seems smarter.
7. You have to lead when no one else is following you yet.
8. You have to invest in yourself even though no one else is.
9. You have to look like a fool while you’re looking for answers you don’t have.
10. You have to grind out the details when it’s easier to shrug them off.
11. You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
12. You have to search for your own explanations even when you’re told to accept the “facts.”
13. You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
14. You have to try and fail and try again.
15. You have to run faster even though you’re out of breath.
16. You have to be kind to people who have been cruel to you.
17. You have to meet deadlines that are unreasonable and deliver results that are unparalleled.
18. You have to be accountable for your actions even when things go wrong.
19. You have to keep moving towards where you want to be no matter what’s in front of you.
Read more: http://danwaldschmidt.com/2014/01/attitude/hard-things#ixzz2qVCPEjwF
Article from Business Insider (full post here)