So this is pretty much the tastiest green juice ever. I know it’s only technically one green involved, but it’s a great option for a green juice beginner! Thanks to my good friend Courtney for putting me on to this drink!
Ingredients: (for one full glass of juice)
3 cups kale
1-2 inch block fresh ginger
(The order doesn’t matter.)
1. Cut orange in half. Squeeze and set aside.
2. Peel apple and cut around the core throw away core and juice remaining cut apple
3. Take the kale off it’s stem then juice only the leaves
4. Peel a portion of the ginger however big you would like and add in juicer. (ginger is very spicy so add according to your tolerance)
5. Add orange juice
6. Stir and adjust to taste
7. Once it’s where you want it. Pour and enjoy!
These are nowhere near the same as the Gucci Mules but I was inspired by the whole idea of having jewels or crystals on the heels of your shoes. I love the extra Va-VOOM it gives and otherwise ordinary shoe.
I saw a blouse like this floating around Instagram and decided that I MUST make it! This simply DIY just needs fabric tape and scissors! I recommend you just steal one of your boyfriend’s button up! lol
We’ve all been there. Your white sneakers are so dirty it’s unsalvageable. But guess what?! It’s not. Using some trusty Krylon spray paint and you can make your converse (and most sneakers) brand new again. Now it’s like I have a brand new pair!!
All I’ve been seeing round these parts are chokers chokers chokers! So with chokers on this brain and walking around the halls of Micheal’s for something completely different, I found this chain link and immediately thought how cute it would be as a choker!