I was perusing the shelves of Walgreens when I saw that Shea Moisture (my favorite) has African Black Soap bars and bodywash.
I used to use an African Black soap bodywash gifted from a friend and I was obsessed with because it really healed my skin from damage I did to it. But then I ran out and was lazy about finding it again. I’m really good with my face but when it comes to my body, it’s really sensitive and scars easily and African black soap has been one of the few things to actually help with that. So of course I bought it.
It’s been trending now for a while but in case you didn’t know here are some benefits of African Black Soap:
- It improves the texture of your skin and tones it
- It cleans deep and helps with problem skin and acne
- It is my life saver for razor bumps and in grown hairs and dark spots (for me anyway)
- It has strong cleansing power yet is gently on the skin
- Can be used as shampoo (winning)
- Ideal for people with rosacea, rashes, dryness and other skin conditions ( I have chronic dry skin)
And so much more! In other words this soap is the bomb.com and I can’t believe I didn’t realize Shea Moisture carried black soap products ’til now. So excited I had to share immediately!